Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 18209621
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Cardiac Access Nurse Practitioner for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join Cardiac Services at Morristown Medical Center. The Nurse Practitioner will play a vital role in the Heart Care team, working collaboratively to manage, supervise, and support patients in the hybrid role of Hospital Practitioner in the 30 bed Cardiac Access and Cardiac Observation units, and supervise stress testing in our Outpatient Care in the Cardiac Imaging Centers. The ideal candidate will bring a positive and caring attitude, excellent communication skills, clinical expertise, experience in cardiac stress testing, and previous experience in a fast-paced practice or hospital service. The Nurse Practitioner should be able to work independently and run the unit with ease.
Morristown Medical Center has been ranked the number one hospital in New Jersey for the fifth consecutive year by U.S. News & World Report in its 2022-2023 Best Hospital rankings. The medical center was also ranked the number nine hospital in the New York Metro area and among the 50 Best Hospitals in the nation for Cardiology & Heart Surgery (#46) for 11 years.
- Graduated from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in New Jersey
- ACLS and BLS certification required
- At least 3-5 years of Cardiology experience is preferred
- Cardiac stress testing experience preferred
- Cardiology experience is preferred
- Experience in stress testing supervision is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Strong work ethic and a team player who can work independently
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive Occurrence Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System - eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $2500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted "Great Place to Work "- 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Genesis Ochoa, Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter, at Genesis.Ochoa@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Morristown Medical Center was named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2022 by Healthgrades, a 2022 World's Best Hospital by Newsweek and recognized as a Best Regional Hospital in the NY Metro area by U.S. News & World Report for the eleventh consecutive year. In addition, Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center have state-designated neonatal intensive care units (NICUs) for premature infants and babies born with serious complications; Chilton Medical Center has a Level 2 special care nursery for infants born at 32 weeks plus of gestation.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.