CT Technologist Full Time Weekend NIghts
AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Facility Address: 1055 Saxon Blvd., Orange City, FL 32763
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- $10,000 sign on bonus and $1500 relocation bonus potential
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources and Mental Health Resources and Support
- No State Income Tax
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Fri-Sun 7p-7a
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Orange City is conveniently located between Orlando and Daytona Beach and offers easy access to the beach and many State parks where nature lovers can enjoy swimming, hiking, kayaking, and watching wildlife.
- The nearby residential community of Deltona offers a cost of living that is 15% lower than the national average.
- You’re only about a half hour drive to Orlando where you can attend live concerts, Broadway plays, major sporting events, and world-class theme parks.
The role you’ll contribute:
Under general supervision, primary duties include imaging both neuro and body scans on patients from neonate to geriatric, following the age specific guidelines of the facilities parameters, transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and keeping the hospital computer system up to date with the progress of these exams. The CT technologist actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of the facility
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Performs CT imaging procedures
- Maintains records of examinations performed
- Where appropriate by licensure and cross training, may function as a Radiology technologist
- Prepares and administers contrast material for CT, including administration of oral and IV contrast per radiologist instructions and exam protocols