Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Internal Number: R-087052
Indiana Heart Physicians Building
5330 East Stop 11 Road Indianapolis, Indiana 46237
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Non-Invasive Cardiologist who specializes in Heart Failure to join our team at Indiana Heart Physicians located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Indiana Heart Physicians is a growing, dynamic, private-practice hospital-owned group. Interested candidate will join a large collegial group, of equal shares, multi-specialty team of cardiologists, three cardiac hospitalists, and advanced practice providers.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a candidate with aptitude and interest in programmatic development. Advanced training in Heart Failure is welcome, but not required. Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Founded in 1978, Indiana Heart Physicians has proudly served the communities of South and Central Indiana. Our team is the premier group serving Indy with 30 cardiologists. We have a large Heart Failure population with a dedicated Heart Failure team including physicians, APPs, nurses, and nurse navigators. There is a dedicated inpatient Heart Failure rounding multi-disciplinary unit. Patient mix will be broad but have special focus in Heart Failure. Our program has been awarded ACC/AHA Get With The Guidelines Gold status and Honor Roll for Heart Failure. We have been high enrollers in numerous HF clinical trials. We continue to be on the cutting edge of technology always seeking new therapies and treatment options for the patients we serve.
- Flexible Clinic Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- With flexible evening & Saturday hours
- Average outpatient volume: 11 - 22 patients per day, depending on days clinic schedule
- Weekend/Holiday Call: 1:5
- Short Call: One time per month, 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- No night call expectation, supported by cardiac nocturnists
- Daily inpatient rounding
- Average inpatient volume: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Telehealth visits offered
- State-of-the-art labs:
- Phillips systems which includes the Flex vision screens with the most updated software package including clarity software and availability of nine data out ports providing connection to TEE/CCTA's images on the Flex vision screens
- High-volume advanced cardiac imaging including CT and MRI 4Dflow FFR parametric mapping
- Internationally recognized Cardio-Oncology Center of Excellence
- Travel to outreach locations less than 1 hour from main campus
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Health, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis, Indiana's capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Upon Hire Required
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.