Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: R-086770
Indiana Heart Physicians Building
5330 East Stop 11 Road Indianapolis, Indiana 46237
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is ideally seeking a full-time experienced Cardiovascular Advanced Practice Provider that specializes in Heart Failure to meet the growing demand for Cardiology at Indiana Heart Physicians in Indianapolis, IN. This interested candidate will join a multi-specialty team of 29 cardiologists, 3 cardiac hospitalists, and 15 advanced practice providers.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will be an experienced Cardiovascular Advanced Practice Provider with proficiency managing adult patients with acute and chronic heart failure in both office and hospital settings. Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner preferred but will consider Adult/Primary Care Nurse Practitioner with heart failure/cardiology experience. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. The Advanced Practice Provider will need to work collaboratively with all providers and staff members within our Cardiology service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Current State of Indiana Physician Assistant Licensure required.
- Current Certification from National Certification Commission for Physician Assistants (NCCPA) or other agency recognized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) required.
- Degree from an ARC-PA (or predecessor) accredited PA Program required
- BLS and ACLS certifications required.
ADVANCED PRACTICE NURSE:
- Current State of Indiana Registered Nurse (RN) / Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) Licensure required.
- Current Nurse Practitioner Certification from a national certifying organization Graduate from an accredited nurse practitioner educational program.
- BLS and ACLS certifications required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Since 1978, Indiana Heart Physicians has proudly served patients in Indiana with the highest quality cardiovascular care. Our cardiologists specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of heart and vascular disease. Indiana Heart Physicians offers a comprehensive menu of specialty services and cardiac and nuclear diagnostic testing.
- Schedule: Hospital Rotation: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Clinic Rotation: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Average outpatient volume: 16
- Average inpatient volume: 16 - 20
- No weekend or holiday call
- May travel to outreach sites
- Common Diagnoses:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Daily Duties:
- Complete patient health assessments
- Diagnosis and treat individuals with current or potential cardiac needs
- Offer lifestyle, medical and dietary suggestions
- Develop treatment plan for patients
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 health ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Paid Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis, Indiana's capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants. Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Master's Degree Required
- Physician Assistant Certified (PA-C) - Required - or
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Nationally Recognized Certification - Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.