F/T Midnight 12-hour Shift (Hours: 7p-7a) Weekend Requirements
- Completion of Registered X-Ray Technologist (RT) program or Cardiovascular Technologist Program.
- Associate Degree
- Cardiac Catheterization Experience
- Current BCLS and ACLS certification
- Specialty Certification in American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and/or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
10K Sign-on Bonus
Christiana Hospital is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Cardiovascular Stepdown Unit in Newark, DE.
The Cardiovascular Stepdown unit - 4E will give RN's experience with the following patient types: cardiac cath, angioplasty, cardiac dysrhythmia, myocardial infarction, and vascular surgical patients including femoral-popliteal bypass, abdominal aortic aneurysm, carotid enterectomy, and carotid stents.
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most dynamic healthcare organizations, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible, and lowering healthcare costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, urgent care centers, three hospitals (1,299 beds), a free-standing emergency department, a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care, and women's health. It also includes the pioneering Gene Editing Institute and was rated by IDG Computerworld as one of the nation's Best Places to Work in IT. ChristianaCare is a nonprofit teaching health system with more than 260 residents and fellows. It is continually ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the Best Hospital. With the unique CareVio data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BSN preferred
- Commitment to obtaining a BSN within three years of the date of hire can be considered with relevant experience
- One year of nursing experience required
- One year of med/surgical experience preferred
- BLS required; ACLS preferred
The successful candidate may be eligible for a 10K Sign-on bonus to be paid over a period of 12 months.